Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Please review our terms and conditions prior to purchasing our products or services. Purchasing our products or services implies that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to use your purchased templates to create items for a single company in accordance with the following terms and conditions. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the template content;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Contractor Web Works's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Contractor Web Works at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Refund Policy
No Refunds. Be advised: Contractor Web Works provides its services and products on a month-to-month basis and has a no refund policy with regard to any and all transactions be it credit card, cash, check, money order, or wire transfer.
All services and products provided by Contractor Web Works are provided under the condition and understanding that Contractor Web Works has a no refunds policy.
You may cancel your service at any time by providing 30 days written notice. There are no charges or fees for canceling. You will not be entitled to nor will you receive any form of refund, prorated or otherwise.
- The materials on Contractor Web Works's web site are provided "as is". Contractor Web Works makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Contractor Web Works does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Contractor Web Works or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Contractor Web Works's Internet site, even if Contractor Web Works or a Contractor Web Works authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Contractor Web Works's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Contractor Web Works does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Contractor Web Works may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Contractor Web Works does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Contractor Web Works has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Contractor Web Works of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Contractor Web Works's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.