Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the Contractor web marketing program work for me?
- How much does the program cost?
- What is included each month?
- Is there a contract?
- Is there a guarantee?
- How do I know if the program is working?
- Can I keep the website if I stop the program?
- What are the steps, and how long does it take?
- How long before I see results?
- What is a lead?
- How many leads will I get?
- What will I need to do each month?
- Can you help me get more referrals?
- Can you help me with business cards, signs, and printed stuff?
- Can you help me get leads during the 'off season'?
- You are a contractor or service company
- You are based in Virginia
- Your average ticket price is $400 or greater
$300-$500 per month. That includes the website and the monthly service. Some clients pay for the development of the site up front, and enjoy a lower monthly charge. We do what we can to work out acceptable rates. Let's meet and work it out.
Each month, we perform functions that get your website ranked higher in searches, which means more people viewing your site and services.
To get you ranked higher, we utilize a number of techniques, each and every month. A comprehensive listof these techniques can be found on the program page.
Also included each month is the website (if you did not buy it up front), website hosting on our servers, your own email, monitoring and traffic analysis, lead processing and delivery, and the addition of new content, photos, videos, etc.
If you buy your new website up front, you may utilize our services without any contractual obligation. If you chose to include the cost of the website in the monthly payment, you will have to agree to a one year contract.
We offer a 90-day escape. At the end of 90 days, if you are not satisfied with your progress, you can 'escape' from the contract. There are no additional fees for exercising your escape option. The charges for the first 90 days will not be refunded.
If you are not under a contract, you can stop the service anytime. But, you won't.
- You will see links to your website showing up in searches for words related to what you do. Over time, you will show up closer to the top of the results, more often, and for more words.
- You will get leads sent to your email address from the website
- You will get phone calls for your services (only you will know if they found you online, so make sure you ask them!)
- Clients will tell you they decided on your company because of your professional website
- We monitor all your site traffic and can provide you with traffic reports whenever you like
You can keep it if you own it. If you pay for the website up front, you own the website. If you have been paying for your website monthly for a year or longer, you own the website. If you did not pay for the website up front, and you have not completed your one year contract, we own the website.
- We meet. You tell me about your company, your specialties, your strengths, your beliefs. You provide photos and logo artwork if you have them. We setup payment arrangements, which is usually a credit card that is automatically billed. This meeting will usually last 1-2 hours.
- I put together a website draft based on our discussion. This will be for evaluation and working out the look. This usually takes about a week.
- Once you approve the draft, I will build out the website. It will typically be fully built and online inside of 30 days.
- We handle the monthly services for your website. You send changes, or photos if you have them, otherwise we do what needs to be done, automatically.
You will see the website live and looking great in 30 days. You will begin showing up in searches for your services in 60 days. Your results will steadily get better and better each month.
An interested prospect makes contact with you via the telephone or through email as a result of our online activities on your behalf. From this point, it is your deal to lose.
It depends on the services you provide, and the number of local prospects that are searching for what you do. We are not going to over inflate our numbers to close a sale. On average, a successful web campaign will produce anywhere from 4 - 18 real leads per month. If your average job is over $20K, four leads per month is realistic. If your average job is $500, you should expect closer to 18 real leads per month. If you have already tried web advertising campaigns or other services, you were probably promised much greater results. And, you probably did not get the results you were promised. We keep it real. Web marketing will not replace you or your sales team. Think of your website as a salesperson that bird-dogs leads, but can't close. You have to be the closer.
If you have specific changes, additions, or requests, you will need to email them to us. Otherwise, we will monitor your website constantly, and do what needs to be done automatically. We are proactive like that. You don't need to do anything, unless you want to.
You bet. There is no better way to get referrals ramped up than to keep in touch with your clients by sending a newsletter. Our newsletters include a referral program used to motivate your contacts to pass your name onto their friends in need. Learn More
Yes! Through our national printing partners, we can offer fast turn around and pricing that is usually less than other local printers. We can also provide the design services. We can print just about anything including, business cards, brochures, door hangers, vehicle magnets, yard signs, pens, hats, etc. Learn More.
Clients often find it useful to send email marketing directly to their contacts during the off season. This helps remind prospects of work they need. It is also a great time to pass on specials or deals. We can produce and send email marketing blasts to your contacts whenever you need them. Learn More.
Why Choose Contractor Web Works?
- Locally owned and operated
- We meet with you in person, and get to know your business
- We work exclusively with local service companies and contractors
- We know the Virginia market like the back of our hand!
- We do all the heavy lifting, so you can focus on what you do best
- Our websites make you look great - No cheesy templates or landing pages!